Metropolitan Community Development Corporation, Inc. (MCDC, Inc.) is a tax exempt 501c3 grassroots community partner in Charleston, WV. Incorporated 11/8/2008 to provide community programs and services that empower families.
VISION: a beacon of hope in West Virginia for those that hunger, thirst, are sick, poor, in prison, and lacking in knowledge.
MISSION: serve as an advocate, change agent, and vessel for resources that inform, inspire, and enable West Virginia families to become self-sufficient individuals.
WE ARE CHARGED WITH BEING:
- A voice for seniors, disabled, youth, and low to moderate income families
- An architect, developer, and implementer of transformational products & services
- A container of truth, social justice, and a lighted path to freedom
- A forerunner for those least likely to Be
- A visionary, beacon of hope, and help in our community